Senior Business Improvement Engineer
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- Opportunity to join high performing, agile and creative team closely connected with the Mosman community
- Salary from $111,163 to $135,427 p.a. including superannuation
Mosman Council is committed to its community, innovation, the environment and making a difference at the local level. The recruitment and selection of talented staff committed to giving back to the community is a high priority for us, as we know our reputation relies on it.
About the Job
Council has created a new position to deliver business improvements across the Organisation.
Council has embarked on an organisation wide business improvement project and has identified several key project opportunities. The position will be responsible for driving and delivering major organisation business projects amongst other complex projects.
This position is a great opportunity for a talented project manager to develop and implement their skills across a diverse workforce.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out business cases for various projects
- Working collaboratively across functional teams
- Project managing complex and multi-faceted projects
The role will require experience in Economics/Engineering and Project Management. The role may also require some after hours work.
Mosman Council offers employees a professional and flexible working environment. We take pride in having a supportive and progressive workplace culture. Mosman Council has been formally recognised as an exceptional place to work, winning the Voice Project’s Best Workplace Award for 2019.
How to Apply
- Apply now by completing the online application form below. Please note you need to complete your application in one sitting, as you cannot save it and come back to it later.
- You will be asked to demonstrate how you meet each of the selection criteria via an online questionnaire. You must answer all required field before you can submit your application.
- You will be asked to upload your Resume/CV and other documentation relevant to the position.
- All documents uploaded must be in Microsoft Word, PDF or JPEG format.
- For further information about the role, please contact Chandra Chandrawansa on 9978 4023 during business hours for a confidential discussion or see the attached Position Description.
- Our preference is for applications to be submitted online, however, we will accept hard copy applications addressed to Human Resources, Mosman Council, 573 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Closing Date: 26 January 2020 (11.30pm Sydney time)
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.