Community Care Customer Services Officer
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour with public transport at door
- Opportunity to join high performing, agile and creative team closely connected with the Mosman community
- Permanent full-time with a rostered day off every 3 weeks
- Salary from $58,142 to $69,974 pa + superannuation
Mosman Council is committed to its community, innovation, the environment and making a difference at the local level. The recruitment and selection of talented staff committed to giving back to the community is a high priority for us, as we know our reputation relies on it.
About the Job
Mosman Council Community Care, operating from the Mosman Square Seniors Centre assists in providing superior service and program to the community in the Mosman LGA and surrounding areas of Cremorne and Neutral Bay.
We have an opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and self-driven person to join our Community Care Team in the capacity of Community Care Customer Services Officer. Reporting to the Team Leader Community Care, you will be responsible for telephone and front desk duties, taking bookings and payments, office administration and day to day centre support as well as publication of weekly e-newsletter and other marketing needs.
The successful candidate will work 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with a rostered day off every 3 weeks.
Along with your experience in providing quality customer service, your friendly nature, willingness to perform as part of a team and strong communication skills will ensure your success in this role!
To be successful for this position you must:
- Have a genuine passion for helping people.
- Have proven experience in the delivery of excellent customer service in complex customer environments.
- Have proven experience in customer services, administration, centre management/venue hire support and scheduling or similar
- Have a high level of flexibility/adaptability and initiative to handle multiple diverse tasks and work as a team player with a customer focus.
- Have a strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines with little impact on clientele.
- Be able to work in a demanding environment, constantly being on the go.
- Have a high level of computer skills and be proficient in use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365, point of sale and other electronic technology including smart phones, tablets and operation of client management software i.e. Route Match or HMS
This position is subject to a national criminal history record screening.
Mosman Council offers employees a professional and flexible working environment. We take pride in having a supportive and progressive workplace culture. Mosman Council has been formally recognised as an exceptional place to work, winning the Voice Project’s Best Workplace Award for 2019.
How to Apply
- Apply now by completing the online application form below. Please note you need to complete your application in one sitting, as you cannot save it and come back to it later.
- You will be asked to demonstrate how you meet each of the selection criteria via an online questionnaire. You must answer all required field before you can submit your application.
- You will be asked to upload your Resume/CV and other documentation relevant to the position, including proof of entitlement to work and 100 point identification. Click here for a list of acceptable proof of identity documents.
- All documents uploaded must be in Microsoft Word, PDF or JPEG format.
- For further information about the role, please contact Maya Jankovic on (02) 9978 4129 during business hours for a confidential discussion or see the attached Position Description.
- Our preference is for applications to be submitted online, however, we will accept hard copy applications addressed to Human Resources, Mosman Council, 573 Military Road, Mosman, NSW, 2088.
Closing Date: 11:30pm, Sunday 21 March 2021
Mosman Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Mosman Council is committed to creating safer communities for children and young people.